Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Enough already !

Alright, alright.

It has come to my attention that there are about q258736135-91875298472528527347 Twitter pages (SIDEBAR: I'm not on that wave, it's dumb...I'm not a hater - it's just not my thing) dedicated to ruining girls' dignity.

Understood: these chicks are sometimes a little stupid in what they choose to do in their life.
HOWfreakinEVER, let's not over look the fact that I can go on and on, give you a list longer than Santa's with the names of DUDES doing things 10 times worse!

How is it worse? Not only are they (males) engaging in these sextracurricular activities, they completely dog the other party out by posting/showing/talking about whatever went down. What ever happened to peoples' sense of respect? Obviously, it's non-existent. And frankly, I'm really tired of the shit.

SOOOOO - I am, as of now, announcing a "cattle-call" of a different sort.
An eye for an eye.
We're just looking to retaliate for what has been going on for too long.
Give us the pics of the dicks.

Yes, you have them we want them.

You, your girl, and your cousin passing around the same whore, and he's buying all yall jewelry?
Give us the name, tell us about the game.

Oh oh ! And anything like ^that^
As in, you have dude completely whipped?
Have a little fun with it, what can you make him do?

Catch my flow?
..Don't worry, we'll keep you anonymous unless you specifically ask to be named. ;)


THESHITLIST@LIVE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment