Friday, April 09, 2010

almost !

If you're like me, you let these last few days get the best of you. But now, it's back to reality. It is NOT summer yet =[

Could have def fooled me smh. But anyway, my spring break is over, now it's just the weekend. Had a good ass time though. I think this was the best vacation I've had to date. Like, I swear the last few nights, it seems like we've been everywhere and back... ;]

Saw a bunch of people that had previously been estranged from my life. That made me very happy XD .
Saw a bunch of people that will now be estranged from my like. jk. kind of. no yea i'm joking, idc I love everyone.

One more month of school now. yay/yikes.
April to do list:
[] look for/get a job
[] book the limo >_<
[] prom dress
[] go to court =[
[] labor day costume =]
[] my prom !


-----------------------

pichasss !







<<- Never do you go out in public like this






THE FOLLOWING ARE JAMIE'S but they were taken at my thingthing so I figure they deserve to be here:

No comments:

Post a Comment